SmitCast – The Story

I’ve always been a people person and an extrovert by nature; I could even talk to the most quiet person in the room.

As a Student Assistant at the Online Learning Center, I made every effort to reach out to as many students and faculty members as possible via digital media and talk to them about their experiences, Pace University, and living in New York. I subscribed to a YouTube channel called Beer Biceps, which is managed by Ranveer Allahbadia, a young man who interviews VVIPs and stars from all across India and wonderfully constructs the entire conversation for his audience. I was enthralled!

“Hey, let’s start a podcast?” I approached Brian one day while sipping my beloved Dunkin’ Donuts cappuccino. Which he said, “Let’s do this!”

I began by customizing the podcast’s structure and launched the International Student Edition series, in which I invited outstanding students to discuss their journey, concerns, challenges, and accomplishments in the city.

The goal of these podcasts is to teach and convey real-time information on how things function for each student confronting unique challenges. Furthermore, I want to set a good example for incoming international students and prepare them for life in New York.

Here’s my most recent interview with Kelly on how she got a full-time job offer one and a half years before graduating.

Do not forget to subscribe to our youtube channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update

Skip to toolbar